Obtain out how SherWeb’s Cloud PBX has changed the way this MSP does enterprise.
You can find out additional about our Cloud PBX remedy right here: https://www.sherweb.com/en-ca/cloud-pbx/
You can watch this video also at the supply.
- Ways to Profit from SherWeb's Cloud PBX Find out how SherWeb’s Cloud PBX has changed the way this MSP does business. You can learn more about our Cloud PBX solution here: https://www.sherweb.com/en-ca/cloud-pbx/ Duration: 1:25 Publisher: SherWeb You can watch this video also at the source. Read more at Ways to Profit from SherWeb's Cloud PBX on Hosting Journalist.com.
- BMW makes interacting with you car’s AI systems more natural Even after years of using systems like the Google Assistant or Siri, talking to inanimate objects can still feel weird. In cars, the early voice recognition systems were typically close to unusable, with a user experience that was often eclipsed by the worst of customer service phone trees. Nowadays, though, AI has made for a […]
- New SherWeb Program – Qorus Content Hub Empower Your Sales & Marketing Teams with Market-ready Content SherWeb is offering all partners the opportunity to use a free Microsoft Office add-in app that makes it easy to create sales and marketing presentations, emails, pitches, proposals and more. Qorus will show us how the app will help your business save time and be more […] Read more at New SherWeb Program – Qorus Content Hub on Hosting Journalist.com.
- Accelerate Your Sales with the New SherWeb Content Hub! Start using SherWeb’s new Content Hub today! Find out how you can build proposals in hours, not days. Increase your weekly transactions by saving time searching and customizing documents. Here are some of the topics we’ll cover: -How to use the SherWeb Content Hub to build a sales deck in 60 seconds. -How to go […] Read more at Accelerate Your Sales with the New SherWeb Content Hub! on Hosting Journalist.com.
- Simple eLearning with SherWeb and QuickHelp Find out how Amaxra is using QuickHelp to train their end-customers, and why they think it benefits their business. You can learn more about how to increase Office 365 adoption and engagement here: https://www.sherweb.com/en-ca/office-365/quickhelp/ ...
- Amazon will soon make having a chat with Alexa feel more natural At its re:Mars conference, Amazon today announced that it is working on making interacting with its Alexa personal assistant more natural by enabling more fluid conversations that can move from topic to topic — and without having to constantly say ‘Alexa.’ At re:Mars, the company showed a brief demo of how this would work to […]
- Building Links with Great Content - Natural Syndication Networks Posted by KristinTynskiThe debate is over and the results are clear: the best way to improve domain authority is to generate large numbers of earned links from high-authority publishers. Getting these links is not possible via:Link exchangesBuying lin...
- Five Emerging Trends for MSPs and IT Pros in 2019 By Mark Kirstein, Vice President of Products, BitTitan The new year brings a wave of eagerness and ambition for innovators across industries. For IT professionals and managed service providers (MSPs), this often means setting new business goals. For instance, in 2019 MSPs or IT firms may be considering new service offerings, building a new core …
- Why Microsoft 365 Company is the subsequent massive point for MSPs Want to learn about Microsoft 365 Business and how it can help you generate more revenue? Join Product Manager Cyril Courrée and Marketing Strategist Alexandre Painchaud for an exclusive webinar on March 27th at 11 AM. Here’s what you’ll learn: What exactly is Microsoft 365 Business? Why should you resell it? How to pitch the […] Read more at Why Microsoft 365 Business is the next big thing for MSPs on Hosting Journalist.com.
- New Dutch Event ‘This Is IT’ Brings Together VARs, MSPs, ISPs and Systems Integrators Coming Wednesday, November 14th, Dutch media company ChannelConnect will launch its brand new ICT event ‘This Is IT’ in Studio A12 in Bunnik, the Netherlands. Titled 'Hunting for the end user,' the new event is expected to welcome over 500 ICT professionals. Read more at New Dutch Event ‘This Is IT’ Brings Together VARs, MSPs, ISPs and Systems Integrators on Hosting Journalist.com.