Customer testimonials for Pickaweb services such as web hosting, domain names and servers
You can watch this video also at the source.
Read more at Pickaweb –; Web Hosting &; Domains –; Testimonials on Hosting Journalist.com.
- Million Dollar Milestone – Chris Lema – Start Networking & Collaborating Chris Lema Liquid Web encourages you to leverage other audiences for your growth. Duration: 25:39 Publisher: Liquid Web You can watch this video also at the source. Read more at Million Dollar Milestone – Chris Lema – Start Networking &...
- 2 causes for “550 REJECTED – Dangerous HELO – Host impersonating [DOMAIN]” & tips on how to repair it Mail errors. They hit you are your most vulnerable, and make you want to smash your laptop. We know. Because we help website owners resolve email errors and other technical issues as part of our Outsourced Hosting Support services for web hosting providers. Hosting users frustrated with cryptic email errors would submit a support request, […] The post 2 causes for “550 REJECTED – Bad HELO – Host impersonating [DOMAIN]” & how to fix it appeared first on Bobcares.
- Historic Hacks – Melissa In this historic hacks article, we’ll be taking a trip back to 1999, and looking at the Melissa macro virus, known as the first successful mass-mailing virus. Unsavory Files On the 26th March 1999, David L. Smith uploaded a Microsoft Word document to the alt.sex Usenet group with a macro hidden inside of it. The... Read More The post Historic Hacks – Melissa appeared first on VPS.NET Cloud Server Blog | VPS.NET.
- .COM vs .NET – Which Area Extension is Higher & Why Domain extensions also referred to as Top Level Domains (TLDs) are suffixes or identifying texts at the end of a domain name and serve to describe the type of organization, company, country or any other category. They are the letters put after the dot to the right of a domain name. An example of a […]
- What's SQL – Widespread DML and DDL SQL instructions & statements Many of you have heard about SQL. In this web hosting blog post we will cover the fundamental idea behind the SQL, what is SQL and different versions that are used nowadays. What is SQL? SQL stands for Structured Query... The post What is SQL – Popular DML and DDL SQL commands & statements appeared first on WebHostFace Blog.
- Historic Hacks – Kevin Mitnick This time on historic hacks, rather than concentrating on a specific hack or piece of malware, we’ll be looking at the hacker’s profile. In this case, we’ll be looking at some of the exploits of one of the most famous hackers: Kevin Mitnick. Mitnick started hacking as a teenager. At just 13 years old, he... Read More The post Historic Hacks – Kevin Mitnick appeared first on VPS.NET Cloud Server Blog | VPS.NET.
- Historic Hacks – The Morris Worm Welcome to Historic Hacks, where we’ll be shining a light on some of the more notable hacks in history. Today we’ll be traveling back to the 2nd November 1988, and looking at the Morris worm. The Morris Worm story The Morris Worm was created by Robert Tappan Morris, whose claimed intent was to try to... Read More The post Historic Hacks – The Morris Worm appeared first on VPS.NET Cloud Server Blog | VPS.NET.
- How To Build The Ultimate LAMP Stack – And What To Do With It It’s hard to overstate the importance of the humble LAMP stack when it comes to creating websites or online applications. This iconic stack comprises four pieces of unrelated open source software, each powered by the previous element, and collectively they can achieve wonderful things… On top of the Linux operating system rests an Apache web... Read More The post How To Build The Ultimate LAMP Stack – And What To Do With It appeared first on VPS.NET Cloud Server Blog | VPS.NET.
- Gender & compensation at VC-backed startups – Where are we today? Compensation is the most intimate way a company can interact with its employees. For far too long, compensation managers and committees have operated behind closed doors, keeping pay guidelines...
- “331 password required for ftp” – What is this error & How to fix it File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is a great way to share files and directories. With additional options to transfer large files, resume from failed transfer, scheduled uploads etc. FTP is quite popular. But at times, these transfer may not work correctly. Then ftp server shows various responses and “331 password required for ftp” is one among […] The post “331 password required for ftp” – What is this error & How to fix it appeared first on Bobcares.